Sorry it’s in two parts. The first video is a sort of intro and prep for the look. The second video gets right into the braiding. It’s amazing how truly unflattering the still photo of the video can be. I just laugh when I look to see which one was chosen.
This was a fun hairstyle to attempt. The trick is where you choose to start the braid and the placement of it as you braid toward the back. I would sport this braid around town and hope you will try it too. If you have any questions please let me know.
*I had a request for a specific braid and am hoping to post it tomorrow. I’ll be using a model for the look because my hair’s not long enough just yet.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
He sits under the tree and then wraps them
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
Whatever we got lying around
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
I couldn’t pick it out of a line up
5. When do you put your decorations up?
Never unless someone coming over
6. What is your favorite holiday dish?
Waffles with strawberries and whip cream on Christmas morning
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?
We went jet skiing on Christmas Eve in 2008
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
Carolers came to the house at 9 pm, duh, when we were all in bed and when we ran out to answer the door we caught both my parents wrapping the presents, while sitting under the tree
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
No, but I’ve opened gifts then re-wrapped them before, if I can’t figure out what they are. The most troubling gift turned out to be a pencil box. It was a box with nothing in it!
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? With whatevers in the boxes. I just throw stuff at the tree and whatever sticks, stays.
11. Snow! Love it or dread it?
12. Can you ice skate?
Yes please, love it! We should go!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
I got a laptop one year after opening just a blow dryer and thinking that was it. I was so shocked I started bawling my eyes out. It was the nicest gift I ever received and it was so unexpected and needed after my first year of college.
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you?
Being with family. There is seriously nothing better than that. Just eating breakfast together would be awesome.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
Caramel Popcorn. Not out of the tin though, gave me the stomach flu last and only time I’ll ever eat that again.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
My mom buys a gift and wraps it hundreds of times. Then we all sit in a circle and one person puts on gloves and starts opening the present with a knife and fork while the person next to them rolls a dice until they get 7 or eleven then they get the gloves and can start ripping off layers and so on. It’s holla fun racing to roll the dice so the person behind you doesn’t take off too many layers because the person who takes off the last layer keeps the gift.
17. What tops your tree?
An angel we light on fire Christmas morning. JK, a lit up star.
18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving?
This is a completely loaded question. You can’t say receiving because you look like a schmuck.
19. Candy canes: yuck or yum?
That’s what I give. Cheap and easy like my neighbor
20. Favorite Christmas show? The Grinch cartoon version. I love when he’s slithering between the presents.
21. Saddest Christmas song?
What? The one about your grandma.
22. What is your favorite Christmas song?
The one my dad blasts over and over about wanting you for Christmas.