CopyCat: 8

This is by far my favorite copycat. Why?
One: Because I love these glasses. They used to be sunglasses from the 80’s but the lens are popped out.
Two: Because never would I wear my hair like this. I feel like Ashley Olsen. Okay ok maybe I would.
Three: I’m holding random papers that I found in our dining room.
Okay it’s not the best picture of me but I loved replicating this picture. It’s just so awesome. Well that and I think Asians are awesome. Glasses from my parents house (also in yellow), jacket from H&M, sweater from F21, and mek jeans.

PS. Run over to Gingerbread to see my quick sponsor post!

Quote of the Day:
Last night when AJ and I were driving and barely missed a green light, he called out “oh shuckles” while I said “butters.”

[He was probably going for “shucks” while I was shooting for “buggars”]

Comments

1. November 17, 2011 / 2:36 PM

I just discovered your blog from La Vie Petit (you made a comment), and I think you’re copycat posts are darling! What a great idea! I’ll be back to see what else you do!

2. November 17, 2011 / 12:27 PM

love y’all’s quote. ooo and your glasses have peach on the side… cute. so awesome you’re holding random papers from the dining room, love that;)
    visited your guest post.
    hugs on this thursday!

3. November 17, 2011 / 8:42 AM

Love this outfit! And I love that you replicate the whole picture. Haha. The papers are awesome!

4. November 17, 2011 / 3:58 AM

this is awesome! i love your “papers”….you really make the picture happen girl!

5. November 16, 2011 / 5:33 PM

Your copy pix are always right on. Gotta say this look is a bit scary. Ok, well not scary, but with the hair pulled back, the big glasses and the armyish coat, you look like you’d be a very serious person, or a no-nonsense woman with a serious job to do. Love it tho:)

6. November 16, 2011 / 3:56 PM