Tutorial: Head Braid

Here is the headbraid as promised!

I hope you find it useful and it makes sense :)
Apparently I’m a big talker because I talked my whole way through this tutorial. So in an effort to cut off 4 whole minutes! my cute super hot husband did the honors of editing it. He wanted to add a little extra so that explains all the awesome music, title, and fast forwarding. Thanks husby! [oh and don’t worry about what you’re missing when it’s fast forwarding, I’m just jabbering about nonsense]

Comments

1. April 8, 2012 / 6:28 PM

i cannot figure out how to do the last part (braiding up the head) without it making these weird bumps!! any suggestions or tips??

2. October 20, 2011 / 3:02 PM

That’s amazing! I loved that. I am soooo trying this!:) Thank you!

3. October 18, 2011 / 2:17 PM

I just tried it and it works!! This is my first time discovering your blog and I’m loving it! Sent over from Mrs. T, Naturally!
    ~Alexa

4. October 13, 2011 / 2:53 PM

This is adorable!!! I wish I had thicker hair so I could do it! I’d have the tiniest little french braid ever. :o)

5. October 13, 2011 / 3:06 AM

Ok. It works. :) haha! I do this too! Only I just add hair to the outside strand. I call it a half french braid. It doesn’t look as good on me as it does on you though. So I usually just do it to other people. haha!

6. October 12, 2011 / 4:48 PM

your hair is SO beautiful!! this braid is too! you did a fantastic job.
    xo

7. October 12, 2011 / 4:26 PM

Wow that’s awesome! But I’m just now learning how to French braid normally so it will take me years before I get that good. Lol

Gentri, I had to watch it on YouTube from my iPad.

8. October 12, 2011 / 3:54 PM

It says the video is private. :( maybe it’s just because I’m on my phone?